THE FEMALE QUIXOTE HOMELESS DIARY
travelling all the way down to you.

2010年7月21日

When it's time...

I saw this lovely piece from Frank Chimero's Interviewing, and now I am trying to say something for myself. The original format is below:

I like _____________________ .

I love _____________________ .

I want _____________________ .

I was _____________________ .

I am _____________________ .

I will _____________________ .

I think _____________________ .

I know _____________________ .

Here we go,

I like to stay up all night, like the whole world left me behind.

I love the old, wise words from forgotten books.

I want to learn how to express every little things I feel every moment, in a suitable way.

I was a little monster got lost in the rainforest, I wasn't afraid and start to sing an ancient song.

I am still lost and trying to find if there is somebody out there, or maybe I can stay here forever.

I will prepare a vegetarian meal if someone comes visit my little house in this forest. And a bottle of wine, perhaps.

I think maybe it is not necessary to find a way out. Maybe I already found the exit.

I know I would be ready when it is time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...