THE FEMALE QUIXOTE HOMELESS DIARY
travelling all the way down to you.

2011年1月15日

so it goes.

Edward: Look at me, he said to her. His arms and legs jerked. Look at me. You got your wish. I have learned how to love. And it's a terrible thing. I'm broken. My heart is broken. Help me. -Chapter XX, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane via

Finally, the sun set and the birds flew away. Edward hung by his ears and looked up at the night sky. He saw the stars. But for the first time in his life, he looked at them and felt no comfort. Instead, he felt mocked.
You are down there alone, the stars seemed to say to him. And we are up here, in our constellations, together.
I have been loved, Edward told the stars. 
So? said the stars. What difference does that make when you are all alone now?
Edward could think of no answer to that question.
-Kate DiCamillo
Chapter XV, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane via

這世界上最想知道你的消息,即便我做的一切都在疏遠你,複雜的情緒交錯糾結,已經沒有轉圜餘地了;怪的是我開啟所有決絕卻無法完成最後一步,選擇權永遠在你那裡;再見,再見。

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...